|sRGBB (r, g, b)||(255, 253, 208)|
|CMYKH (c, m, y, k)||(0, 1, 18, 0)|
|HSV (h, s, v)||(57°, 18%, 100%)|
|Source||Maerz and Paul|
|B: Normalized to [0–255] (byte)
H: Normalized to [0–100] (hundred)
Cream is the colour of the cream produced by cattle grazing on natural pasture with plants rich in yellow carotenoid pigments, some of which are incorporated into the light, to give a yellow tone to white. Cream is the pastel colour of yellow, much like as pink is to red. By mixing yellow and white, cream can be produced.
Cream in nature
Cream in human culture
- Men's white tuxedo jackets are usually a shade of cream or ivory to better stand out against the white dress shirt.
- The Indiana University Bloomington Hoosiers official colours are cream and crimson.
- The University of Nebraska Cornhuskers official colours are scarlet and cream.
- The University of Oklahoma Sooners official colours are crimson and cream.
- Maerz and Paul A Dictionary of Color New York:1930 McGraw-Hill Page 206; Colour Sample of Cream: Page 41 Plate 9 Colour Sample D4 The colour shown above matches the colour sample in the book.
- "Colors IU". Retrieved March 29, 2017.