D208 road (Croatia)
|Length:||6.9 km (4.3 mi)|
|From:|| Trnovec border crossing to Slovenia
Slovenian G2 road
|To:||D3 in Nedelišće|
|State roads in Croatia|
D208 is a state road in Međimurje region of Croatia connecting Trnovec and nearby Trnovec border crossing to Slovenia to D3 state road in Nedelišće near Čakovec,[maps 1] and the road also serves as a connecting road to the A4 motorway as it terminates near Čakovec interchange via the D3. The road is 6.9 km (4.3 mi) long.
|D208 traffic volume|
|D208||1202 Trnovec||948||1,009||Between border crossing and Ž2009 junction.|
Road junctions and populated areas
|D208 junctions/populated areas|
|Trnovec border crossing to Slovenia.
Slovenian G2 road to Ormož and Ptuj.
The western terminus of the road.
|Ž2009 to Macinec, Gornji Mihaljevec and D227 state road.|
Ž2019 to Črečan.
D3 to Čakovec and A4 motorway Čakovec interchange (to the north) and to Varaždin (to the south).
The eastern terminus of the road.
- "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names". Narodne novine (in Croatian). April 24, 2003.
- Ministry of Sea, Transport and Infrastructure (Croatia) (May 10, 2013). "Odluka o razvrstavanju javnih cesta" [Decision on categorization of public roads]. Narodne novine (in Croatian) (066/2013).
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2013 - digest" (PDF). Hrvatske ceste. May 2014. Retrieved 2014-08-23.
- "Map of border crossings and customs office areas" (PDF). Customs Administration of the Republic of Croatia (in Croatian). March 6, 2008.