(Redirected from D212 road (Croatia))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Length||22.1 km (13.7 mi)|
|From||Batina border crossing to Serbia|
|To||D7 near Kozarac|
|State roads in Croatia|
|D212 traffic volume|
|D212||2502 Suza||2,195||2,440||Adjacent to the Ž4037 junction.|
Road junctions and populated areas
|D212 junctions/populated areas|
|Batina border crossing to Serbia.|
The route extends to Bezdan, Vojvodina, Serbia.
The eastern terminus of the road.
Ž4018 to Gajić and Topolje.
Ž4259 to the Ž4018 county road.
Ž4037 to Kotlina and Podolje.
|Ž4042 to Grabovac, Vardarac and Bilje.|
| D7 to Beli Manastir (D517) and Duboševica border crossing to Mohács, Hungary (to the north) and to Osijek (D2) and the A5 motorway Osijek interchange (to the south).|
The western terminus of the road.
- "Decision on categorization of public roads as state roads, county roads and local roads". Narodne novine (in Croatian). February 17, 2010.
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2009 - digest" (PDF). Hrvatske ceste. May 1, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 21, 2011.
- "Map of border crossings and customs office areas" (PDF). Customs Administration of the Republic of Croatia (in Croatian). March 6, 2008.
- "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names". Narodne novine (in Croatian). April 24, 2003.