D212 road (Croatia)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Length:||22.1 km (13.7 mi)|
|From:||Batina border crossing to Serbia|
|To:||D7 near Kozarac|
|State roads in Croatia|
|D212 traffic volume|
|D212||2502 Suza||2,195||2,440||Adjacent to the Ž4037 junction.|
Road junctions and populated areas
|D212 junctions/populated areas|
|Batina border crossing to Serbia.
The route extends to Bezdan, Vojvodina, Serbia.
The eastern terminus of the road.
Ž4018 to Gajić and Topolje.
Ž4259 to the Ž4018 county road.
Ž4037 to Kotlina and Podolje.
|Ž4042 to Grabovac, Vardarac and Bilje.|
| D7 to Beli Manastir (D517) and Duboševica border crossing to Mohács, Hungary (to the north) and to Osijek (D2) and the A5 motorway Osijek interchange (to the south).
The western terminus of the road.
- "Decision on categorization of public roads as state roads, county roads and local roads". Narodne novine (in Croatian). February 17, 2010.
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2009 - digest" (PDF). Hrvatske ceste. May 1, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 21, 2011.
- "Map of border crossings and customs office areas" (PDF). Customs Administration of the Republic of Croatia (in Croatian). March 6, 2008.
- "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names". Narodne novine (in Croatian). April 24, 2003.