|Origin||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Genres||Post-industrial, electro-industrial, electropunk, electronica, experimental|
|Labels||Summer Lovers Unlimited Music (Canada)|
|Associated acts||Fan Death
|Members||Dandilion Wind Opaine (Vocals/Performance)
Szam Findlay (Music)
Dandi Wind was a post-industrial band created in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada in 2003. The band consisted of duo Dandilion Wind Opaine and Szam Findlay. Opaine went on to form the disco band Fan Death. "Dandi Wind" released two albums, 2006's Concrete Igloo and 2008's Yolk of the Golden Egg in addition to several EPs and singles, and featured in a variety of magazines and media outlets, including Supersweet Magazine, NME, Dazed & Confused, Exclaim!, Nightlife Magazine, The Nerve, Discorder Magazine, The Georgia Straight, and Trash Menagerie.
- Concrete Igloo (2006) - (Summer Lovers Unlimited Music)
- A Smile Before Death (2007) - (Todtentschlaf)
- Yolk of the Golden Egg (2008) - (Summer Lovers Unlimited Music)
- "Dandi Wind Interview". Supersweet Magazine. Retrieved 2011-06-20.
- "NME artists - Dandi Wind". NME. Archived from the original on 2011-06-04. Retrieved 2011-06-20.
- "Dandi Wind - Yolk of the Golden Egg". Exclaim!. Retrieved 2011-06-20.
- "Dandi Wind's Yolk of the Golden Egg". Discorder Magazine. Archived from the original on 2011-07-19. Retrieved 2011-06-20.
- "Dandi Wind Blows Out Of Town". The Georgia Straight. Retrieved 2011-06-20.
- "Dandi Wind - Refined Chaos". Trash Menagerie. Retrieved 2011-06-20.