In 1966 she was contracted to Pathé-Marconi and released her first single Garçon manqué. In 1968 Papa vient d'épouser la bonne sold a million copies and was a major hit. Dani was meant to have been France's Eurovision Song Contest 1974 entry with the song "La Vie à 25 ans", but President Georges Pompidou died in the week of the competition, so she never entered Eurovision properly. Her only English language record release to date is "That Old Familiar Feeling", which has the same music as "La Vie à 25 ans" but with English lyrics by British singer-songwriter Lynsey de Paul.
In cinema, she has played the script-girl Liliane in François Truffaut's Day for Night and in the last Antoine Doinel-adventure Love on the Run a short-time-affair of Antoine, Christine's friend Liliane. Truffaut who makes her famous with one role in two movies: she is Liliane in Day for Night. The fickle girlfriend of actor Alphonse (Jean-Pierre Léaud) recruited as a script trainee who is pinching for the English stuntman. In 1978, this Liliane becomes the friend of Christine Doinel alias Claude Jade in the last film of the Doinel cyclus. Truffaut uses Liliane's flashbacks for Love on the Run. Here Liliane becomes the best friend of Christine (Claude Jade). And later, she has an affair with her husband Antoine, again Jean-Pierre Léaud. Thanks to the installation of new and old scenes, Claude Jade also mounted in the flashbacks of Day for Night, it seems Dani was already part of the Doinel Cycle.
- 1970 : Dani
- 1977 : Les Migrateurs
- 1970: Tumuc Humac by Jean-Marie Périer, with Marc Porel and François Périer
- 1973: Quelques messieurs trop tranquilles by Georges Lautner, with Bruno Pradal
- 1973: Un officier de police sans importance by Jean Larriaga, with Marc Porel
- 1973: Day for Night by François Truffaut, with Jean-Pierre Léaud, Jacqueline Bisset
- 1976: Les Anneaux de Bicêtre by Louis Grospierre, with Michel Bouquet, Claude Jade
- 1979: Love on the Run by François Truffaut, with Jean-Pierre Léaud, Claude Jade
- 1988: Story of Women by Claude Chabrol, with Isabelle Huppert, François Cluzet
- 2006: Avenue Montaigne by Danièle Thompson, with Cécile de France, Valérie Lemercier
- 2018: Guy by Alex Lutz, with Alex Lutz, Pascale Arbillot, Élodie Bouchez
- "Dani: biographie, actualités, photo et vidéos". Nostalgie.fr. 2011-01-10. Retrieved 2017-07-12.
- "Encyclopédisque - Disque : Papa vient d'épouser la bonne". Encyclopedisque.fr. Retrieved 2017-07-12.
- "Dani - La Vie A 25 Ans (Y'A Pas De Mal A Se Faire Du Bien) / Pour Que Ça Dure". Discogs.com. Retrieved 2017-07-12.
- "Dani - That Old Familiar Feeling / Pour Que Ca Dure - Pye International - UK - 7N 25667". 45cat.com. Retrieved 2017-07-12.
- Roger Crittenden La Nuit américaine - 1998 -- Page 38 "(Her first appearance in front of a camera was in the first film I ever edited: a short called The Market, directed by Ron Porter.) The part of the stagiaire attached to Joelle to learn continuity was given to Dani (Daniele Graule). She was in the "
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dani (artist).|
|This article about a French singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a French film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|