Danny Dunn and the Heat Ray
|This article does not cite any sources. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Preceded by||Danny Dunn and the Fossil Cave|
|Followed by||Danny Dunn, Time Traveler|
Danny Dunn and the Heat Ray is the seventh novel in the Danny Dunn series of juvenile science fiction/adventure books written by Raymond Abrashkin and Jay Williams. The book was first published in 1962.
Danny finds and uses a heat ray which Professor Bullfinch has created for the government.
- (Paperback, 1962, illustrated by Owen Kampen)
- (Hardback, 1962, illustrated by Owen Kampen)
MacDonald and Jane's
- (Hardback, 1973, illustrated by Anne Mieke)
Pocket Books/Archway Books
- (Paperback, 1979, #14 in their series, illustrated by Owen Kampen)
- (Paperback, 1983 reissue, illustrated by Owen Kampen)
|This article about a children's science fiction novel of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.