Dark Mirror (1984 film)
Dark Mirror is a 1984 American TV movie. It was a remake of a 1946 film.
|Directed by||Richard Lang|
|Music by||Dominic Frontiere|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Executive producer(s)||Douglas S. Cramer|
Shelley Hull (associate producer)
David Leonard (associate producer)
E. Duke Vincent (supervising producer)
|Production location(s)||Pepperdine University - 24255 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu, California|
Mirabella condoniums - 10430 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, California, USA
|Running time||120 min.|
|Production company(s)||Aaron Spelling Productions|
|Original release||March 5, 1984|
- Jane Seymour as Leigh; Tracy
- Stephen Collins as Dr Jim Eiseley
- Vincent Gardenia as Detective Al Church
- Hank Brandt as Girard
- Ty Henderson as Wittman
- Jack Kruschen as Smithson
- Bill Quinn as Mr Bennett
- Cathleen Cordell as Mrs Bennett
- Robert DoQui as Higgens
- Reid Cruickshanks as Avery
- Sandy Freeman as Dorothy Francis
- Patti Been as Policewoman
Filming took place in September 1983. Seymour read the first draft, then saw the original film. She asked why they did not simply remake that, and the film was rewritten.
"It was the perfect role," Seymour said later, "giving me the chance to play it sweetly and then be nasty and vicious at the same time." 
- SEYMOUR: A 'DANGEROUS ACTRESS': JANE SEYMOUR: GOING FIRST-CLASS NOW Los Angeles Times 6 Sep 1983: g1.
- The many faces of sexy Jane Seymour Davis, Ivor. The Globe and Mail 14 Apr 1984: P.4.
|This article related to a made-for-TV movie is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|