(Redirected from Dondaparthi)
This article does not cite any sources. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Road at Srikanya Theater in Dondaparthy
|• Body||Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Dondaparthy is a mixed residential zone and commercial area in central Visakhapatnam. It is an important neighborhood in Visakhapatnam.
- Dondaparthy is located close to the famous locality of Dwaraka Nagar.
- Dondaparthy is situated towards the south of the Visakhapatnam city center. The distance between Dondaparthi and city center is a little more than 1.8 km.
- Visakhapatnam Railway Station, the premium railway station in Vizag, is less than 1 km from Dondaparthi.
- Dondaparthi is surrounded by Railway New Colony Road, Thatichetlapalem Road, Akkayyapalem Road and Railway Station Road.
- Telugu Talli Flyover is connecting from Asilmetta to Dondaparthi is 1.8 km.
|This article about a location in Visakhapatnam district, Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|