The bridge in 2002
|Nearest city||Dorena, Oregon|
|Area||0.2 acres (0.081 ha)|
|Architectural style||Howe truss|
|MPS||Oregon Covered Bridges TR|
|NRHP Reference #||79002086|
|Added to NRHP||November 29, 1979|
The Dorena Bridge is a covered bridge near Dorena in Lane County, Oregon in the United States. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The 105-foot (32 m) structure crosses the Row River near the upper end of Dorena Reservoir.
- List of Oregon covered bridges
- List of bridges on the National Register of Historic Places in Oregon
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Lane County, Oregon
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Oregon National Register List" (PDF). Oregon Parks and Recreation Department. June 6, 2011. p. 20. Retrieved July 17, 2011.
- "Dorena Bridge" (PDF). Oregon Department of Transportation. Retrieved January 15, 2016.
- Media related to Dorena Bridge at Wikimedia Commons