Douglas Bizzaro and Elizabeth Moss
Douglas was raised in New York City. He started taking pictures at age 12. He attended the Brooks Institute of Photography where he received a Bachelor's degree. He then returned to New York, shooting for designers such as Jean Paul Gaultier and Chrome Hearts  
Elizabeth was born in Nashville, TN. She got her start in the industry as a model at age 13, living in Europe and Japan. She moved to New York at age 17 and soon after began working as an Art Director and Digital retouching artist. By age 20 her clients included Vogue Italia, W, and Yves Saint Laurent. She was featured in the documentary Body Image directed by two time Academy Award winning director Barbara Kopple, where she demonstrated her retouching works. 
Douglas Bizzaro and Elizabeth Moss have been collaborating since 1999. In the beginning of their career together they found most of their success in the fine art field, receiving awards for their black and white gallery prints. As their style progressed, they moved into more commercial assignments with print campaigns for The Ritz Carlton, Rampage, and Three Olives Vodka as well as television commercials for clients such as Ford Motors. They are noted for being on the forefront of high-end digital imaging. They worked directly with the Leaf Medium Format Photography company in developing its digital camera back. They’ve captured a long list of celebrities including iconic subjects such as Madonna, Cher, and Drew Barrymore. Douglas and Elizabeth were the first featured photographer guests on the reality television series America's Next Top Model in 2003. Their 2006 gallery exhibition "RIO" was critically acclaimed and showed a different side of the duo.
Rare Digital Art
In 2006 Douglas and Elizabeth founded Rare Digital Art. A postproductions house specializing in high end digital retouching. Their clients include Vogue, Grey Global Group, David LaChapelle, Vanity Fair, Elle, GQ, Skyy Vodka, and the New York Times.
- Hembram ,Sawan, “Dual Impact - Douglas Bizzaro and Elizabeth Moss”, “Smart Photography Magazine”, June 2007, (p. 58), Next Gen Publishing
- McNally, Greer, “Douglas Bizzaro + Elizabeth Moss”, “Digital Photographer magazine” , 2005, (p. 42) Issue 31 Highbury Entertainment Ltd, Paragon House
- Cain, Matthew "Master Retoucher" Fashion Photo Magazine, March 2008 (p.113)
- “Spider Award” Archived 17 August 2009 at the Wayback Machine.
- “Official website”
- Kun, Zeynep ,“Haute Couture - Interview with Douglas Bizzaro and Elizabeth Moss” Trendsetter Magazine No. 56 (p. 84) 3d world publishing ISSN 1304-4338
- “Agent Official website”
- McKenzie, Shawn ANTM review 21 May 2003
- “RARE Digital Art Official site”