|Formation||March 8, 2008|
|Founder||Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum|
The Dubai Culture & Arts Authority (Dubai Culture) is an authority under Government of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, which works in preservation of the cultural heritage and support of cultural scene in Dubai.
Established in 2008 by Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, as an entity to manage and support the art and culture infrastructure in the Emirate as well as preservation of the cultural heritage. The authority was part of Dubai's 2015 strategy for cultural development. in September 5th, 2019, Latifa Bint Mohammed Bin Rahsid Al Maktoum was appointed the Chairperson of the authority and in 2019 Hala Badri was appointed Director General of the organisation.
- A.I.R Dubai: an annual art residency for artists and curators in the UAE and elsewhere, to be based in Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood to work together and produce new work.
- SIKKA Art Fair: an annual happening showcasing emerging artists from the UAE in the field of visual arts, performances, music and film.
- Al Maktoum Hospital Museum: the plans were announced in early 2014 to create the first museum dedicated to preserving the history of the hospital in the UAE. The museum will be located within the original hospital building, which was built in 1951.
- Dubai Festival for Youth Theatre: an Annual festival Aims at promoting local theatre talents.
- Dubai Art Season: a week-long celebration of arts and culture in the emirate, featuring key events such as Art Dubai, Design Days Dubai, The Middle East Film & Comic Con and SIKKA Art Fair.
- Dubai Metro Museum: the Project were announced by Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum in 2014 to transform Dubai Metro stations into art museums, displaying artworks and creations from different art genres.
- Dubai Next: a collective of interactive discussions and cultural talks led by several cultural personalities to underline Dubai's global identity as a hub for innovation in the creative scene. The first two editions took place in Paris and Basel, the third edition took place during the opening week of Expo Milano and on the evening of the 56th Venice Biennial.
- "Dubai sets up Cultural and Art Authority". gulfnews.com. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- "Sheikha Latifa announced as new chair of Dubai Culture". The National. 2019-09-05. Retrieved 2022-05-25.
- Dubai, TenTwenty | Webdesign, Webshops & E.-marketing |. "Her Excellency Hala Badri | Speaker at Dubai Watch Week 2021". Dubai Watch Week. Retrieved 2022-03-21.
- "Dubai Culture participates at opening week of Expo Milano 2015, la Biennale di Venezia « AMEInfo". ameinfo.com. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- "Sikka Art Fair 2015 in Dubai - Art Features - TimeOutDubai.com". Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- "Dubai Culture unveils Al Maktoum Hospital Museum". www.khaleejtimes.com. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- "Dubai Festival for Youth Theatre to start on October 19". gulfnews.com. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- "A dynamic new art season in Dubai". gulfnews.com. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- "Dubai Metro stations to be art museums". Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- "Dubai Culture hosts 3rd 'Dubai Next' at Expo Milano 2015 and la Biennale di Venezia to highlight UAE's vibrant creative scene". Thomson Reuters. 2005.