|• Total||0.79 sq mi (2.05 km2)|
|• Land||0.78 sq mi (2.03 km2)|
|• Water||0.008 sq mi (0.02 km2)|
|Elevation||1,237 ft (377 m)|
|• Density||170/sq mi (64/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|GNIS feature ID||0456058|
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 0.79 square miles (2.05 km2), of which 0.78 square miles (2.03 km2) is land and 0.0077 square miles (0.02 km2), or 0.90%, is water.
It is a part of the Garner-Hayfield-Ventura Community School District. It was previously in the Garner-Hayfield Community School District, which merged into the current GHV district on July 1, 2015.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Duncan CDP, Iowa". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved December 4, 2012.
- History of Winnebago County and Hancock County, Iowa. Pioneer Publishing Company. 1917. p. 291.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "District Info." Garner-Hayfield Community School District. December 1, 1998. Retrieved on November 7, 2018. Garner-Hayfield Community School District is a predecessor district, so all of those areas are in the current GHV district.
- "REORGANIZATION & DISSOLUTION ACTIONS SINCE 1965-66." Iowa Department of Education. Retrieved on July 20, 2018.
|This article about the geography of Hancock County, Iowa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|