Dyego Rocha Coelho
|Full name||Dyego Rocha Coelho|
|Date of birth||22 March 1983|
|Place of birth||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2007–2008||→ Atlético Mineiro (loan)||55||(10)|
|2008–2009||→ Bologna (loan)||13||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15 April 2014.
Coelho received his first international cap for the Brazil national football team coming on as a 61st-minute substitute for Adriano in a 0–1 defeat to Mexico  in the Gold Cup Final. Brazil uses the U-23 team to compete in the North American senior competition.
In September 2007 he was banned for 120 days after he elbowed Kerlon while he was doing his seal trick. However, his ban was reduced to 5 games after an appeal.
- "Player Profile". Esporte Clube Bahia. Retrieved 27 August 2012.
- "Coelho vive expectativa da reestreia pelo Atlético" (in Portuguese). Clube Atlético Mineiro. 2009-09-04. Archived from the original on September 6, 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-07.
- Mexico - Brazil ( Gold Cup - 2003 ) - sambafoot, Football + Brazil
- (Portuguese) zerozero.pt
- (Portuguese) CBF
- (Portuguese) atletico.com.br
- (English) sambafoot.com
- (Portuguese) placar
- (English) Guardian Stats Centre
- (English) Coelho banned for stopping 'seal dribble'
- (Portuguese) globoesporte
- Dyego Rocha Coelho – FIFA competition record
|This biographical article related to a Brazilian association football defender born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|