East 122nd Avenue station
|MAX Light Rail station|
|Location||East Burnside Street at 122nd Avenue|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Bicycle facilities||bike lockers|
|Opened||September 5, 1986|
East 122nd Avenue station is a MAX light rail station in Portland, Oregon. It serves the Blue Line and is currently the 16th stop eastbound on the Eastside MAX branch. The MAX system is owned and operated by TriMet, the major transit agency for the Portland metropolitan area.
The station is located at the intersection of East Burnside Street and NE/SE 122nd Avenue in Portland's Hazelwood neighborhood. This station has staggered side platforms which are located past the cross street in each direction so that trains can pass through the intersection before stopping. The station was renovated from December 2017 to June 2018, with temporary platforms placed opposite the usual platforms.
Bus line connections
This station is served by the following bus line:
- 73 - 122nd Ave
- "TriMet's E 122nd Ave MAX Station to undergo renovation beginning December 3" (Press release). TriMET. November 20, 2017.
Media related to East 122nd Avenue station at Wikimedia Commons
- Station information (with eastbound ID number) from TriMet
- Station information (with westbound ID number) from TriMet
- MAX Light Rail Stations – more general TriMet page
- Park & Ride Locations – TriMet page with information on E. 122nd/Menlo Park lot
|This tram-, streetcar-, or light rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Oregon train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|