- Not to be confused with Eagleville, Centre County, Pennsylvania
Wharton Boulevard and Cricket Lane in Eagleview
|• Total||1.4 sq mi (3.5 km2)|
|• Land||1.4 sq mi (3.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2)|
|Elevation||450 ft (140 m)|
|• Density||1,200/sq mi (470/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
Eagleview is a census-designated place (CDP) in Uwchlan Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 1,644 at the 2010 census. Conceptually, Eagleview was created as "... an old fashion town where you can work, live, shop, see your elders, and care for the young all in the same place." According to a Landsat imagery, the Eagleview shopping center represents a medium density development that generated 400 square feet more living space per acre per the source than lower density developments also shown in the same imagery. Stevens, in his book on a study of how to make communities safer in new urban developments uses Eagleview, along with Weatherstone, as sample data for comparing amount of green space for every acreage of development. The community was listed in volume 6 of the New Urban News as an example of this new type of housing development.
The shopping district inside the census designated place of the same name contains a mixed use community of stores, restaurants, and residential units with "walkable streets" and green spaces according to the official website.
Eagleview is located at  along the northwest border of Uwchlan Township. Pennsylvania Route 100 (Pottstown Pike) forms the northeastern edge of the CDP, including Route 100's connection to Exit 312 of the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
- "Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Eagleview CDP, Pennsylvania". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved August 20, 2012.
- Harriet Hankin. The New Workforce: Five Sweeping Trends That Will Shape Your Company's Future.
- Qihao Weng. Remote Sensing of Impervious Surfaces.
- Mark Robert Stevens. Can Individual Planners Make Communities Safer? A Study of the Use of ...
- New Urban News - Volume 6 - Page 112.
- The Hankin Group. "Eagleview Town Center".
- US Geological Survey 7.5 minute topographic map series
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Eagleview CDP, Pennsylvania". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved August 20, 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Eagleview, Pennsylvania.|