Ebbw Vale railway station, Brisbane
South-west bound view from Platform 2
in September 2012
|Location||Brisbane Road, Ebbw Vale|
|Owned by||Queensland Rail|
|Operated by||City network|
|Distance||32.23 kilometres from Central|
|Station code||600339 (platform 1)
600340 (platform 2)
|Fare zone||go card 3|
|Previous names||St Helens
Ebbw Vale railway station is located on the Main line in Queensland, Australia. It serves the suburb of Ebbw Vale in the City of Ipswich. It opened as St Helens, being renamed Ebbwvale in 1910. The name was hyphenated to Ebbw-vale and officially called Ebbw Vale by 1928.
Services by platform
|1||Ipswich & Rosewood||Ipswich & Rosewood|||
|2||Ipswich & Rosewood||Bowen Hills & Caboolture|||
- "Naming Railway Stations". The Brisbane Courier. 24 December 1910. p. 4.
- "Along the Ipswich Line. Ebbw Vale, Dinmore and Riverview". The Brisbane Courier. 12 May 1928. p. 13.
- Ipswich & Rosewood line timetable[permanent dead link] TransLink 20 January 2014
- Ebbw Vale Platform 1 TransLink
- Ebbw Vale Platform 2 TransLink