Ebbw Vale, Queensland
Phillips Street, 2015
|LGA(s)||City of Ipswich|
The Cunningham Highway marks the eastern and southern boundaries of the suburb.
In 1927, Stafford Brothers of Bundamba were selling 38 suburban blocks in the Whitwood Estate, bounded by Brisbane Road to the north-west, Ciarns Road to the south and on both sides of the Robert Street.
Ebbw Vale has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Ebbw Vale (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 21 October 2015.
- Placenames Archived July 4, 2008, at the Wayback Machine
- "Ebbw Vale History".
- "Whitwood Estate". 1927. hdl:10462/deriv/251714. Cite journal requires
- "Advertising". Queensland Times. LXVII (12, 727). Queensland, Australia. 7 May 1927. p. 16 (DAILY.). Retrieved 26 November 2019 – via National Library of Australia.
- "Ebbw Vale Memorial Park (entry 602433)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
|This Ipswich, Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|