Elizabeth Somerset, Countess of Worcester (wife of the 4th Earl)
Elizabeth Hastings, later Countess of Worcester (born before 1556 – 24 August 1621) was a noblewoman born in Scotland to Francis Hastings, 2nd Earl of Huntingdon and Catherine Pole. In December 1571, she married Sir Edward Somerset, 4th Earl of Worcester, son of Sir William Somerset, 3rd Earl of Worcester and Christian North. Elizabeth had 15 children (eight sons and seven daughters).
- Katherine Somerset (born c. 1575) – 30 October 1624) married William Petre
- William Somerset (born c. 1576)
- Henry Somerset, 1st Marquess of Worcester (born c. 1576 – 18 December 1646) married Anne Russell
- Sir Thomas Somerset, 1st Viscount Somerset (born c. 1578) – died 1650) married Helen Barry
- Robert Somerset (born c. 1580), married Elizabeth Powell, daughter of Sir William Powell.
- Francis Somerset (born c. 1582, Died as an infant)
- Lady Blanche Somerset (born c. 1583 – 28 October 1649) married Thomas Arundell, 2nd Baron Arundell of Wardour
- Sir Charles Somerset (born c. 1584) married Elizabeth Powell
- Margaret Somerset (born c. 1585) married Thomas Windsor, 6th Baron Windsor.
- George Somerset (born c. 1586)
- Edward Somerset (born c. 1588
- Elizabeth Somerset (born c. 1590) married Sir Henry Guilford
- Anne Somerset married Sir Edward Wynter (c. 1560-1619) of Lydney Glouster on 11 August 1595.
- Frances Somerset (born c. 1596) married William Morgan, 1st baronet of Llantarnam.
- Mary Somerset (born c. 1598)
- thepeerage.com Accessed March 16, 2008
- familysearch.org Accessed July 18, 2009
- Richardson, Douglas, Kimball G. Everingham, and David Faris. Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families. Royal ancestry series. (p. 667) Baltimore, Md: Genealogical Pub. Co, 2004. googlebooks Retrieved March 16, 2008