Zverotić with Montenegro in 2014
|Full name||Elsad Zverotić|
|Date of birth||31 October 1986|
|Place of birth||Berane, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder / Right back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13:19, 11 December 2015 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 29 May 2016
Elsad Zverotić (Montenegrin Cyrillic: Eлcaд Звepoтић, born 31 October 1986) is a Montenegrin professional footballer who plays for Swiss club FC Sion and the Montenegro national team as a defender or right midfielder. He is Montenegro's most-capped player of all time, with 58 caps since his debut in 2008.
After beginning his career in the country, Zverotić was called up by Switzerland's under-18 side. However, he then pledged his international career to his native Montenegro, playing his first match for the Montenegro U21 team against Albania on 2 May 2007.
On 7 September 2010, Zverotić his first international goal, the only one against Bulgaria in a Euro 2012 qualifier, striking from 30 yards at the Vasil Levski National Stadium in Sofia. He scored in another qualifier against England on 7 October 2011, Montenegro's first as they came from behind to earn a 2–2 draw in Podgorica. Zverotić scored two goals in 2014 FIFA World Cup qualification, one in each of their victories over San Marino.
- "Premier League Clubs submit Squad Lists" (PDF). Premier League. 4 February 2014. p. 14. Archived from the original (PDF) on 16 March 2014. Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- Vijesti: Elsad Zverotić od ljeta u Jang Bojsu February 9, 2011. By Admir HAVERIĆ
- Yahoo! Sports: Liverpool 2-2 Young Boys: Zverotic wonder goal halts Reds progression late on 22 November 2012. By Tom Marshall-Baily
- "Transfer deadline day: Elsad Zverotic joins Fulham". BBC Sport. 2 September 2013. Retrieved 3 September 2013.
- "Zverotić & Fazlic Depart". Fulham F.C. 16 February 2015. Retrieved 16 February 2015.
- "SL-News: Sion holt Zverotic von Fulham" (in German). SRF. 16 February 2015. Retrieved 29 May 2016.
- Georgiev, Stoyan (7 September 2010). "Zverotić maintains Montenegro's dream start". UEFA. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- McNulty, Phil (7 October 2011). "Euro 2012: Montenegro 2-2 England". BBC Sport. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- "Montenegro cruise in San Marino". UEFA. 11 September 2012. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- Radović, Aleksandar (14 November 2012). "Montenegro go top with San Marino win". UEFA. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Elsad Zverotić.|