Ernest E. Debs Regional Park
Ernest E. Debs Regional Park is located in the Repetto Hills, with views of the Arroyo Seco, San Gabriel Mountains, and Downtown Los Angeles. The park provides several miles of hiking and cycling trails. Access is from Griffin Avenue at Avenue 43, and off Monterey Road.
Ernest E. Debs Regional Park contains the Audubon Center at Debs Park. The Audubon Center building was the first carbon-neutral building constructed in the United States. The center provides nature education programs (all ages) and native plant restoration projects.
- L.A. Rec. & Parks — Debs Regional Park
- Location of the park as shown on the Mapping L.A. website
- Debs—Audubon, accessed April 12, 2012
- Audubon California, "A truly green building", accessed July 2, 2014
- Debs—Green Programs accessed April 12, 2012
- official Audubon Center at Debs Park website
- City of Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks — Ernest E. Debs Regional Park — homepage.
|This Los Angeles, California–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|