Europe Street/Little Europe/Europetown
|French||rue de l'Europe|
|Spanish||calle de Europa|
Europe Street is located near Chaoyang Park, and is sponsored by a delegation from the European Commission of the European Union. Cultures represented include: Austria (possibly), Belgium (possibly), Denmark, Finland, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, United Kingdom, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Sweden (possibly).
A "Europe Street" or "Little Europe" or "Europe Town" also exists in:
- Chengdu's Tongzilin (桐梓林) neighborhood While officially called "Tongzilin European Culture Street", a source claims that Chengdu's Tongzilin European Culture Street is "... is in European style with European architecture, pools, and porches. Road signs of this street are written in four languages: Chinese, English, Japanese and Korean."
- Yancheng as of July 2010
- Hefei, called the "Hefei Economic and Technological Development Zone", which is north of Pearl Plaza, is a "... creative mix of European streetscape, merged into a distinctive European style buildings."
- Huai'an, known as "Huai'an Square" is a "key municipal project" that is "... located in Huaian Huaihai Road No. 65." The place is described as a "... European and American classic fashion apparel and merchandise with the characteristics of leisure travel." 
- Shenzhen's "Europe Town Shenzhen", which is located in the Nanshen district.
- Luodian, Shanghai, is known as the "North European New Town"
- No Chinese, Miyun County, China
- Jackson Hole, China
- Thames Town
- Ju Jun - known as "Orange County, China"
- Africans in Guangzhou