This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||David Grossman|
|Written by||Marco Pennette|
|Original air date||February 20, 2011|
Gabrielle and Carlos head to Texas to visit Gabrielle's stepfather's grave, but instead come to find that everyone in the town is asking for autographs and pictures with Gaby. Bree and Keith make a decision to break up so Keith can see Charlie in Florida because he doesn't want him to not have a father, like he did himself. Lynette prohibits Porter and Preston from bringing home girls and she and Tom decide they need to get jobs, and move out. They end up at Mrs. McCluskey's house with their girls there. Renee gets Susan to use her dialysis to help them get into a restaurant, but after it fails, Susan collapses. After sending Zach to a rehab facility, Paul decides to kick Beth out of his life.
On its original broadcast on ABC, the episode scored 10.580 million of viewers and achieved a 3.1 rating in the adults 18-49 demographic. With the DVR Rating, this episode is up 1.7 in million of viewers (rising to a total of 12.4 million of viewers) and it was up 0.8 in the adults 18-49 demographic (rising to a total of a 3.9 rating).
- Kevin Rahm (Lee McDermott), Tuc Watkins (Bob Hunter), Joshua Logan Moore (Parker Scavo), Darcy Rose Byrnes (Penny Scavo) and Madison De La Garza (Juanita Solis) do not appear and are not credited.
- Brian Austin Green makes his final appearance as Keith Watson, appearing in a total of 15 episodes.
- The title is the name of a song from Stephen Sondheim's musical Passion.
- Arabic: الانتقال (Transition)
- Italian: Andare via (Go away)
- German: Zuhause (at home)
- French : Il n'est jamais facile de partir (It's never easy to go)