The 26th National Farmers Day celebration in the Ashanti region, Ghana.
|Official name||Farmers' Day, National Farmers' Day|
|Observed by||Various countries|
|Date||Varies by country|
List by country
The National Farmers' Day in Ghana is an annual celebration of farmers and fishermen, observed on the first Friday of December. On the occation of Farmers' Day, the Ministry of Food and Agriculture (Ghana) honors with special awards to deserving farmers and fishermen based on their practices and output. 
The National Farmer's Day in India is also known as Kisan Divas in Hindi. Farmer's Day is celebrated every year on 23 December, on the birthday of the 5th Prime Minister of India, Choudhary Charan Singh, also a farmer's leader, who introduced many policies to improve the lives of the Indian farmers. It is celebrated by organising various programs, debates, seminars, quiz competitions, discussions, workshops, exhibitions, essays writing competitions and functions.
- "Celebrating National Farmers Day". State Times. December 22, 2018.
- "NATIONAL FARMER'S DAY – October 12". Retrieved 23 December 2018.
- "HISTORY OF NATIONAL FARMER'S DAY". Agamerica.com. October 12, 2017.
- Ministry of Food and Agriculture - Republic of Ghana
- "December 23 to be celebrated as Farmers' Day in State". The Hindu. June 23, 2006.
- Mohan, Chander (December 22, 2018). "Kisan Diwas to be Observed on 23rd December". krishijagran.