|- location||Somerset, England|
The source of the river is from various streams around Batten's Green and Ashill south west of Staple Fitzpaine, and flows east past Hatch Beauchamp and Beercrocombe where it is joined by several small tributaries. It then flows north east, past Isle Abbots, joining the River Isle north of Isle Brewers.
- "History of Isle Abbotts". Isle Abbotts. Retrieved 24 September 2009.
- "Village History". Fivehead Village. Archived from the original on 16 February 2008. Retrieved 24 September 2009.
- "Fivehead Arable Fields" (PDF). English Nature. Retrieved 12 August 2006.
- "Fivehead Woods and Meadow" (PDF). English Nature. Retrieved 12 August 2006.
- "Fivehead River". Somerset Rivers. Retrieved 7 September 2011.
- "Bridge at Two Bridges, carrying road over Fivehead River". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 7 September 2011.