From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Food law)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Food law.|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Fisheries law (4 C, 49 P)
- ► Halal food (1 C, 20 P)
- ► Kashrut (1 C, 24 P, 2 F)
- ► Products with protected designation of origin (18 C, 12 P)
- ► Food treaties (2 C, 21 P)
Pages in category "Food law"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- FAO GM Foods Platform
- FDA Food Safety Modernization Act
- Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act
- Federal Meat Inspection Act
- Food Act 1981
- Food Administration
- Food and Drug Administration Amendments Act of 2007
- Food and Drug Administration Modernization Act of 1997
- Food and Drugs Act
- Food and Fuel Control Act
- Food contact materials
- Food libel laws
- Food Quality Protection Act