Football in Myanmar
|Football in Myanmar|
|Governing body||Myanmar Football Federation|
|National team||men's national team|
The sport of football in the country of Myanmar is run by the Myanmar Football Federation.Myanmar football team had been one of the Asian best teams along with Iran and South Korea,winning Asian games football tournament twice in 1966 and 1970 and runner up in 1968 Asian cup after the champion and host iran.Myanmar youth team had also crowned Asian youth championship titles seven times. The association administers the national football team as well as the national league. Football is the most popular sport in Myanmar.
Myanmar Football Leagues System
|Tier||Men's Football Leagues|
|1||Myanmar National League|
- Myanmar national football team
- Myanmar women's national football team
- Myanmar National League
- Myanmar national under-23 football team
- Myanmar Grand Royal Challenge Cup
- Myanmar women's national under-20 football team
- Myanmar Premier League
- Myanmar national under-17 football team
- Football in Burma
- Myanmar national under-20 football team
- Myanmar national futsal team
- Myanmar women's national under-17 football team
- Myanmar national beach soccer team
- Sarah Birke (2010-06-18). "England soccer's biggest fan: Burma?". CSMonitor.com. Retrieved 2013-12-02.
- "Myanmar Soccer Fans Given Freedom of Raucous Speech". The New York Times. Retrieved 2013-12-02.
- "FEATURE: Glory days of Myanmar soccer just not coming back". Taipei Times. 2013-11-25. Retrieved 2013-12-02.
- "Amid Myanmar's Gloom, Pro Soccer Gives Locals a Chance to Cheer - WSJ.com". Online.wsj.com. 2009-06-23. Retrieved 2013-12-02.
- "FIFA to help Myanmar in soccer marketing - People's Daily Online". English.people.com.cn. 2009-03-22. Retrieved 2013-12-02.
- "Kyaw Ko Ko: Myanmar’s football virtuoso". Mmtimes.com. 2012-01-23. Retrieved 2013-12-02.
|This association football article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to sport in Myanmar is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|