|Traded as||NYSE: FTV|
S&P 500 Component
|Headquarters||Everett, Washington, |
|James A. Lico |
(President & CEO)
|Revenue||US $6.7 billion (2017)|
Number of employees
|Divisions||Professional Instrumentation, |
Gems Sensors & Controls
Industrial Scientific Corporation
Jacobs Vehicle Systems
Fortive is a diversified industrial conglomerate company headquartered in Everett, Washington, United States. Fortive was spun off from Danaher in July 2016. At the point of its independent incorporation, immediately became a component of the S&P 500.
Fortive controls over 20 businesses in the areas of field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution. In July 2018, Fortive announced it is buying a software firm named Accruent for about $2 billion. Accurent makes software to track real estate and facilities.
- "Fortive". Fortune. Retrieved December 24, 2018.
- "Danaher Completes Fortive Spin-Off, Trading to Begin Today". Retrieved November 10, 2017.
- "About Fortive | Fortive". www.fortive.com. Retrieved November 13, 2017.
- "Everett's Fortive scoops up software company for $2 billion". The Seattle Times. July 31, 2018. Retrieved August 1, 2018.
- Business data for Fortive: