Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Friday in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Friday is a day of the week.
Friday or Fridays may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Friday (2000 AD), a character in the 2000 AD comics
- Friday (G.I. Joe), a fictional member of the Phoenix Guard in G.I. Joe: America's Elite
- Friday (Robinson Crusoe), a character in Robinson Crusoe
- Friday Caliban, a character in A Series of Unfortunate Events
- Joe Friday, a fictional police detective in the television series Dragnet
- Friday, a canine character in the 2009 film Hotel for Dogs
- Friday (1995 film), a 1995 film featuring rapper Ice Cube
- Friday (2012 film), an Indian drama film
- Friday (2016 film), a Russian comedy film
- Friday (film series), a series of comedy films starring Ice Cube and John Witherspoon
- Friday (novel), a novel by Robert A. Heinlein
- Al-Jumua, 'Friday', the 62nd chapter (sura) of the Quran
- Friday (magazine), a Japanese weekly photographic magazine
- "Friday" (Daniel Bedingfield song)
- "Friday" (Rebecca Black song)
- "Friday", by Bowling For Soup from Rock on Honorable Ones!!
- "Friday", by J.J. Cale from 5
- "Friday", by Goldspot
- "Friday", by Ice Cube from Friday
- "Friday", by IU from Modern Times
- "Friday", by Joe Jackson from I'm the Man
- "Friday", by Phish from Round Room
- "Friday", by Plies from The Real Testament
- "Friday", by Sunny Day Real Estate from the self-titled album
- "Friday", by Suzi Quatro from Quatro
- Friday: The Animated Series, a TV cartoon based on the film series
- Fridays (TV series), an American comedy show which aired from 1980 to 1982
- Friday (surname) (includes a list of people with the name)
- T.G.I. Friday's, American restaurant chain
- All pages beginning with "Friday"
- Friday the 13th, a day considered unlucky in some traditions
- Girl Friday (disambiguation)
- HMS Friday, an urban legend about an ill-fated ship
- "Just Got Paid" (Johnny Kemp song), sometimes known as "Just Got Paid, Friday Night"
|Sunday • Monday • Tuesday • Wednesday • Thursday • Friday • Saturday|
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Friday.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.