|Date of birth
12 July 1983 |
|Place of birth
||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)
||→ Sanat Naft (loan)
||→ Tractor Sazi (loan)
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:52, 2 October 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 15:00, 8 June 2014 (UTC)
Haddadifar in a friendly-match against Angola in 2014.
Ghasem Haddadifar (Persian: قاسم حدادیفر; born July 12, 1983) is an Iranian footballer who plays for Zob Ahan in the Iran Pro League. He is also member of the Iranian national team and represented Iran at the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Hadadifar has been with Zob Ahan since 2003. He has also been loaned out to Sanat Naft in 2005 and Tractor Sazi in 2011.
In 2010, Hadadifar received his first cap for Iran in a friendly match against Armenia. On 1 June 2014, he was called into Iran's 2014 FIFA World Cup squad by Carlos Queiroz.
His father was an employee of Zob Ahan Isfahan Steel Company, and he was born in Zob Ahan Hospital. His brother Alireza is also a footballer and is his teammate.
- ^ http://www.persianleague.com/index.php/teams?id=191&view=player&sid=21
- ^ http://www.iplstats.com/website06-07/playersteam14.htm
- ^ http://can.worldfootball.net/spieler_profil/ghasem-hadadifar/4/
- ^ "Queiroz trims Iran squad to 24". FIFA.com. 1 June 2014. Retrieved 1 June 2014.
- ^ Ghasem Haddadifar at Navad