|Full name||Hossein Mahini|
|Date of birth||16 September 1986|
|Place of birth||Bushehr, Iran|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Right Back|
|2015–2016||→ Malavan (loan)||20||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16 December 2016.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 10 November 2016
On 7 July 2012 he signed a two-year contract with Tehran's giants, Persepolis. Mahini is known for his speed and crossing. On 2 May 2014, Mahini extended his contract with Persepolis until 2017. However, he agreed to a loan move to Malavan on 20 October 2014 to spend his conscription service, effective from 1 January 2015.
He was invited to Iran national football team by Carlos Queiroz for the first time. Previously, Mahini was a Iran national under-23 football team player and won Bronze Medal at 2006 Asian Games. On 1 June 2014, he was called into Iran's 2014 FIFA World Cup squad by Carlos Queiroz. He was unused substitute in the tournament, where Iran eliminated in the group stages.
- Iran Football Federation Official Web Site Archived 2011-01-21 on Wayback Machine.
- Mahini joins Persepolis
- Queiroz announces his second squad
- "Queiroz trims Iran squad to 24". FIFA.com. 1 June 2014. Archived from the original on 1 June 2014. Retrieved 1 June 2014.
- Hossein Mahini at PersianLeague.com
- Hossein Mahini at TeamMelli.com
- Hossein Mahini at National-Football-Teams.com
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hossein Mahini.|
|This biographical article related to Iranian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|