The Gleneagle Square shopping center in Gleneagle, looking across at the Rampart Range
Location of the Gleneagle CDP in El Paso County, Colorado.
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|County||El Paso County|
|• Type||unincorporated community|
|• Total||2.343 sq mi (6.069 km2)|
|• Land||2.338 sq mi (6.056 km2)|
|• Water||0.005 sq mi (0.013 km2)|
|Elevation||6,857 ft (2,090 m)|
|• Density||2,828/sq mi (1,092/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-7 (MST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-6 (MDT)|
Colorado Springs 80921
|GNIS feature||Gleneagle CDP|
Gleneagle is an unincorporated community and a census-designated place (CDP) located in and governed by El Paso County, Colorado, United States. The CDP is a part of the Colorado Springs, CO Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population of the Gleneagle CDP was 6,611 at the United States Census 2010. The Colorado Springs post office (Zip Code 80921) serves the area.
The Gleneagle CDP has an area of 1,500 acres (6.069 km2), including 3.2 acres (0.013 km2) of water.
|Source: United States Census Bureau|
In the Colorado General Assembly Gleneagle is located in the 4th Senate District, represented by Republican Jim Smallwood, and in the 20th House District, represented by Republican Terri Carver. Federally, Gleneagle is located in Colorado's 5th congressional district, which has a Cook PVI of R +14 and is represented by Republican Doug Lamborn.
Gleneagle is served by Colorado Springs radio and television stations.
- The Gazette (Colorado Springs)
- The Tri-Lakes Tribune
- Outline of Colorado
- State of Colorado
- "State of Colorado Census Designated Places - BAS20 - Data as of January 1, 2020". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved December 21, 2020.
- "U.S. Board on Geographic Names: Domestic Names". United States Geological Survey. Retrieved December 16, 2020.
- "Look Up a ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved December 16, 2020.
- "2010: DEC Summary File 1". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved December 22, 2020.