Gobardanga Hindu College
|Principal||Dr. Harekrishna Mondal|
Gobardanga, West Bengal, India|
|Affiliations||West Bengal State University|
Gobardanga Hindu College, established in 1947, is a general degree college in Gobardanga, West Bengal, India. It offers undergraduate courses in arts, commerce and sciences. It is currently affiliated to West Bengal State University (formerly affiliated to University of Calcutta). In 2016,it retains Grade A for the second successive time.
This section does not cite any sources. (March 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Arts and Commerce
- Political Science
- Tourism & Travel Management.
- Community Development.
- Functional English.
- Journalism & Mass Communication.
Gobardanga Hindu College is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). It was accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), and awarded A grade in 2016 for the second successive time.
- Colleges in West Bengal, University Grants Commission Archived 16 November 2011 at the Wayback Machine.
- Down Memory Lane : Some of our Earliest Affiliated Colleges - 50 Years Ago Archived 2012-07-10 at the Wayback Machine.caluniv.ac.in. Retrieved 10 November 2012
- "Affiliated College of West Bengal State University". Archived from the original on 2012-10-29.
- "Institutions Accredited / Re-accredited by NAAC with validity" (PDF). National Assessment and Accreditation Council. Archived from the original (PDF) on 12 May 2012. Retrieved 22 February 2012.
|This article about a university or college in West Bengal, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|