|Elevation||147 m (482 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
As of 2001[update] India census, Gormi had a population of 17,255. Males constitute 54% of the population and females 46%. Gormi has an average literacy rate of 62%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 72%, and female literacy is 50%. In Gormi, 17% of the population is under 6 years of age.
1.an ancient temple of Gautam Rishi and it's centre of town.
2. Dhurkot the Hanuman temple.
3. Rangeshwar Mahadev Mandir.
4. Mahadev Mandir In Purani Basti
5. Jain Mandir main road.
1.Shri Ramnath Singh Mahavidyalaya Pharmacy, Gormi is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV), Bhopal
2.Shri Ramnath Singh Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Gormi
3.Saraswati Shishu Vidya Mandir
4.Government Higher Secondary School
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Gormi
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This article related to a location in Madhya Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|