Grace Episcopal Church (Astoria, Oregon)
(Redirected from Grace Episcopal Church and Rectory)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Grace Episcopal Church and Rectory
Grace Episcopal Church in 2012. The rectory is the house visible at the left edge of the photo.
|Location||1545 Franklin Avenue|
|Area||Less than 1 acre (0.40 ha)|
|Built by||James Ernest Ferguson and Louis Hartwig (church)|
|Architect||C. W. Leich (church)|
A. D. Gendron (rectory)
|Architectural style||Gothic Revival (church)|
Arts and Crafts (rectory)
|Part of||Shively–McClure Historic District (#05000829)|
|NRHP reference #||84002957|
|Added to NRHP||September 7, 1984|
Grace Episcopal Church, also referred to as Grace Episcopal Church and Rectory in the context of historic preservation, is a church, historic church building, and accompanying parsonage, all located in Astoria, Oregon, United States.
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Clatsop County, Oregon
- Old Grace Episcopal Church Rectory
- Tetlow, Roger T. (February 10, 1984), National Register of Historic Places Inventory — Nomination Form: Grace Episcopal Church and Rectory (PDF), retrieved December 23, 2014.
- Goodenberger, John (September 2004), National Register of Historic Places Registration Form: Shively–McClure Historic District (PDF), retrieved February 25, 2016.
- Oregon Parks and Recreation Department, Oregon Historic Sites Database, retrieved December 23, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Grace Episcopal Church (Astoria, Oregon).|
|This article about a property in Oregon on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a church or other Christian place of worship in Oregon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|