Granblue Fantasy Versus
|Granblue Fantasy Versus|
|Developer(s)||Arc System Works|
|Engine||Unreal Engine 4|
Granblue Fantasy Versus is an upcoming 2.5D fighting game being developed by Arc System Works and published by Cygames. It is based on the role-playing game Granblue Fantasy, and is set to be released for the PlayStation 4 in 2019.
So far, six characters have been confirmed to be playable.
- Gran (グラン Guran)
- Katalina (カタリナ Katarina)
- Charlotta (シャルロッテ Sharurotte)
- Lancelot (ランスロット Ransurotto)
- Ferry (フェリ Feri)
- Lowain (ローアイン Rōain)
- "The 'Granblue Fantasy' Series Has Some Interesting New Games On The Way". Forbes. Retrieved February 26, 2019.
- Romano, Sal (December 15, 2018), Arc System Works-developed Granblue Fantasy Versus announced for PS4
- "Granblue Fantasy Versus for PS4 by Arc System Works Announced". December 15, 2018.
- Romano, Sal (March 9, 2019), Granblue Fantasy: Versus adds Lowain
|This fighting game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|