|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Greenloaning is a village in Perth and Kinross, Perthshire, Scotland. It lies by the Allan Water and the Stirling-Perth Railway line. It is one mile south of Braco and five miles north of Dunblane.
The Allanbank Hotel existed as an inn between the 18th century and early 21st century. It was founded by the Monteath family. It was also the site of the Strathallan Farmer's Club founded in 1804.
Greenloaning is the home of the Greenloaning Burns Club.
- The Gazetteer for Scotland, Greenloaning, http://www.geo.ed.ac.uk/scotgaz/towns/towndetails1225.html
- Alexander B Barty, (1944),The History of Dunblane, P225
- Greenloaning Burns Club No 116,(2010), http://greenloaningburnsclub.com/history.php
- Historic Environment Scotland. "Greenloaning Station (105436)". Canmore. Retrieved 10 February 2010.
- "Greenloaning Primary School". Perth & Kinross Council. 28 June 2019. Retrieved 2 March 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Greenloaning.|