From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|February 16, 1995||Line 1 opened|
|Passengers||(Daily) Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.
Line 1: 12,276
Guil Station is a subway station in Seoul, South Korea, that serves Seoul Subway Line 1. The name of this station comes from its location within Guro 1 (pronounced il)-dong. Dongyang Technical College is located nearby.
- Exit 1 : Guil Elementary, Middle, and High Schools
- Exit 2 (under construction): Guro Sungsim Hospital, Dongyang Mirae University, Guro Fire Station
Near Subway Station
- Anyang stream
- Lotte Mart
- "구일역" (in Korean). Doopedia. Retrieved 2016-01-01.
- "구일역" (in Korean). KRIC. Retrieved 2016-01-01.
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Guil Station.|
|Preceding station||Seoul Metropolitan Subway||Following station|
|This article relating to rapid transit systems in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|