From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hariri is a surname and derivative of harir (Arabic for silk) which indicates a mercantile background at one point in that field.
- Bahia Hariri, Lebanese politician; elected to the Lebanese Parliament for the city of Sidon; sister of Rafic Hariri.
- Bahaa Hariri (born 1966), international Lebanese business tycoon; eldest son of Rafic Hariri.
- Hind Hariri, daughter and youngest child of Rafic Hariri.
- Nazik Hariri, widow of Rafic Hariri.
- Rafic Hariri (1944–2005), Lebanese business tycoon and former Lebanese Prime Minister (1992–1998; 2000–2004); assassinated.
- Saad Hariri (born 1970), Lebanese politician, business tycoon, and former Lebanese Prime Minister (2009–2011; second son of Rafic Hariri).
Iraq and Syria
- Al-Hariri of Basra (1054–1122), Turko-Persian high government official of the Seljuk Empire, language scholar and poet
- Fawzi Hariri (born 1958), Iraqi Minister of Industry and Minerals (since 2006)
- Franso Hariri (1937–2001), Iraqi politician
- Lamia Al Hariri, Syrian diplomat
- Wahbi al-Hariri (1914–1994), Syrian-American architect, artist and author
- Ziad Hariri, Syrian Army chief of staff (1963)
- Ali Hariri, Kurdish poet
- Robert Hariri, MD, PhD, former CEO of Celgene Cellular Therapuetics, and co-founder of Human Longevity, Inc.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Hariri. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|