|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Harischandrapuram is located on National Highway 5. Harischandrapuram railway station is in Chennai-Howrah mainline of East Coast Railway, Indian Railways. Passenger trains that run from Palasa towards Visakhapatnam halt at Harishchandrapuram station.
According to Indian census, 2001, the demographic details of Harichandrapuram village is as follows:
- Total Population: 4,324 in 970 Households
- Male Population: 2,138 and Female Population: 2,186
- Children Under 6-years of age: 614 (Boys - 303 and Girls - 311)
- Total Literates: 1,935
Harishchandrapuram is an assembly constituency in Andhra Pradesh.
List of Elected Members:
|Year||Winner Candidate||Party||Votes||Runner Candidate||Party||Votes||Margin(Majority)|
|2004||Kinjarapu Atchan Naidu||TDP||70,601||Duvvada Nagavali||INC||33,063||37,538|
- 1967 - Krishna Murthy Kinjarapu
- 1972 and 1978 - Kannipally Appla Narasimha Bhuktha
- 1983, 1985, 1989 and 1994 - Yerrannaidu Kinjarapu.
- 1999 and 2004 - Atchan Naidu Kinjarapu.
- Election Commission of India.1994 results.Harishchandrapuram
- Election Commission of India.1999 results.Harishchandrapuram
- "River Route Planned for Amaravati". The New Indian Express. 26 November 2015. Retrieved 4 June 2016.
|This article about a location in Srikakulam district, Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|