This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Predecessor||Warner Holiday Camps, British Holidays|
|Founded||1964 (Haven Holidays, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, UK)|
March 25, 1989 (Doniford Bay Holiday Park, Watchet)
Number of locations
|40 caravan parks|
|Paul Flaum, Chief Executive|
|Products||Caravan holiday parks|
|Revenue||£271.1 million (2013)|
|£35.2 million (2013)|
|£25.6 million (2013)|
Number of employees
|Parent||Bourne Leisure Limited|
Haven Holidays is a chain of holiday parks in the United Kingdom. It operates caravan, touring and camping facilities across 40 sites in the UK in predominantly coastal locations.
The current Haven chain is formed from a number of acquisitions by its former brands, including Warner Holiday Camps (now trading as Warner Leisure Hotels). After wanting to focus more on its gaming operations such as Mecca Bingo, the Rank Group decided to sell its holiday arm. In October 2000, Bourne Leisure purchased the Rank Group's UK leisure arm, Rank Leisure, for £700 million, which included the Haven, Butlins and Warner Leisure Hotels chains.
In April 2015, Bourne Leisure purchased the Thornwick & Sea Farm Holiday Centre and Greenacre West caravan parks from Flamborough Holidays Ltd; Thornwick & Sea Farm holiday centre's complex was redeveloped for the 2016 season and was rebranded 'Thornwick Bay'.
In 2019, Haven ventured into a new type of resort with the purchase of Celtic Haven Spa Holiday Cottage Resort in Tenby, Pembrokeshire. The resort is sister park to Lydstep Beach Village, which is mainly an owners parks situated in the village of Lydstep. The resort is well known for its spa, and will allow guests who are staying in their cottage accommodation the use of the entertainment facilities at Lydstep Beach Village. The Celtic Haven resort is the first in the Haven brand to operate 365 days a year. 
- Haven Holidays (1964) (Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, UK)
- Doniford Bay Holiday Park (March 25, 1989)
Sponsorships and partnerships
In March 2018, Haven partnered with the charity Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI). This partnership aims to fully integrate the RNLI with the Haven offering and raise vital funds for their lifesaving work.
Holiday parks and resorts
There are 38 Haven parks and resorts all around the United Kingdom. The number of parks peaked at 56 by 1999, but many of these were sold off to improve the standards of their larger and more profitable resorts.
Current holiday parks and resorts
- Blackpool: Cala Gran, Marton Mere
- Cornwall: Perran Sands, Riviere Sands
- Devon: Devon Cliffs
- Dorset: Littlesea, Rockley Park, Seaview, Weymouth Bay
- Essex: The Orchards
- Kent and Sussex: Allhallows, Church Farm, Combe Haven
- Lake District: Lakeland
- Lincolnshire: Golden Sands, Thorpe Park
- Norfolk: Caister-on-Sea, Hopton, Seashore, Wild Duck
- Northumberland: Berwick, Haggerston Castle
- Scotland: Craig Tara, Seton Sands
- Somerset: Burnham-on-Sea, Doniford Bay
- Wales: Celtic Haven, Greenacres, Hafan y Mor, Kiln Park, Lydstep Beach, Penally Court, Presthaven, Quay West
- Yorkshire: Blue Dolphin, Primrose Valley, Reighton Sands, Thornwick Bay, Far Grange (owners only)
Former holiday parks
- Cornwall: Duporth, St. Minver, Trelawne Manor
- Devon: Bideford Bay, Challaborough Bay, Lyme Bay, South Bay, Torquay
- Dorset: Chesil Beach, Sandhills, West Bay
- Essex: St. Osyth Beach, Steeple Bay
- Hampshire: Mill Rythe, Solent Breezes
- Isle of Wight: Harcourt Sands, Lower Hyde, Nodes Point, Thorness Bay, Fort Warden
- Kent and Sussex: Alberta, Sheerness, Winchelsea Sands
- Lancashire: Beacon Fell View
- Lincolnshire: Coastfield,
- Norfolk: California Cliffs, Heacham Beach, Cherry Tree
- Northumberland: Riverside
- Suffolk: Felixstowe Beach
- Wales: Brynowen, Caridgan View, Carmarathen Bay, Garreg Wen, Ty Mawr, Whitby
- Yorkshire: Barmston Beach, Cayton Bay
- Bristol: Mill Valley Bay, Blythe Sands, Ripley Sands, Bighton Sands (adults only), Bonchelsea Beach
- Haven Leisure Ltd, Report and Financial Statements, 31 December 2010
- "HavenHolidays.com - Review - We want Rory!!!!".
- Power, Ben (28 September 2000). "Rank says goodbye to redcoats in £700m sale". The Independent. Retrieved 13 June 2019.
- "Holiday parks in national deal". Bridlington Froo Press. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
- "Haven Holidays partners with the RNLI to save lives at sea".
- "Team GB announce partnership with Haven".