Helpmann Award for Best Female Actor in a Play
The Helpmann Award for Best Female Actor in a Play is an award presented by Live Performance Australia (LPA) (the trade name for the Australian Entertainment Industry Association (AEIA)), an employers' organisation which serves as the peak body in the live entertainment and performing arts industries in Australia. The accolade is handed out at the annual Helpmann Awards, which celebrates achievements in musical theatre, contemporary music, comedy, opera, classical music, theatre, dance and physical theatre.
Winners and nominees
In the following list winners are listed first and marked in gold, in boldface, and the nominees are listed below with no highlight.
- "Helpmann Awards - About". Helpmann Awards. Live Performance Australia (LPA). Archived from the original on 12 January 2012. Retrieved 31 December 2012.
- "Nominees". Helpmann Awards. Live Performance Australia. Archived from the original on 6 December 2008. Retrieved 2011-010-03. Check date values in:
- "Pandora Archive 2001 Helpmann Awards Nominees". Australian Entertainment Industry Association (AEIA). Pandora Archive. Archived from the original on 18 July 2003. Retrieved 4 October 2011.
- "Sydney Arts Guide - Bombshells". Sydney Arts Guide. Archived from the original on 2 May 2012. Retrieved 12 December 2011.
- "Sigrid Thornton - The Blue Room". SigridThornton.com. Retrieved 6 October 2011.