Her Husband's Trademark
|Her Husband's Trademark|
|Directed by||Sam Wood|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Written by||Lorna Moon|
|Story by||Clara Beranger|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Her Husband's Trademark is a 1922 American silent drama film directed by Sam Wood and starring Gloria Swanson and Richard Wayne. Produced by Famous Players-Lasky and distributed by Paramount Pictures, the film was shot on location in El Paso, Texas.
- Gloria Swanson as Lois Miller
- Richard Wayne as Allan Franklyn
- Stuart Holmes as James Berkeley
- Lucien Littlefield as Slithy Winters
- Charles Ogle as Father Berlekey
- Edythe Chapman as Mother Berkeley
- Clarence Burton as Mexican bandit
- James Neill as Henry Strom
- White Munden, Kenneth, ed. (1997). The American Film Institute Catalog Of Motion Pictures Produced in the United States: Feature Films, 1921-1930, Part 1. University of California Press. p. 340. ISBN 0-520-20969-9.
- Haines, Cynthia Farah (2006). Showtime!: From Opera Houses To Picture Palaces In El Paso. Texas Western Press. p. 100. ISBN 0-874-04303-4.
- The AFI Catalog of Feature Films: Her Husband's Trademark
- "Progressive Silent Film List: Her Husband's Trademark". Silent Era. Retrieved 2009-07-05.
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:Her Husband's Trademark
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Her Husband's Trademark.|
- Her Husband's Trademark at the Internet Movie Database
- Her Husband's Trademark at AllMovie
- Film stills at the Glorious Gloria Swanson website
|This article about a silent drama film from the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|