Jump to navigation Jump to search
It may refer to:
- A plain in the south of Judah, south of Kadesh-barnea. (Joshua 15:3)
- A son of Reuben (son of Jacob). (Genesis 46:9)
- A grandson of Judah (son of Jacob) and the grandfather of Amminadab and great-grandfather to Nahshon. Nahshon was Elisheba's brother and brother-in-law of Aaron. (Exodus 6:23, Matthew 1:3)
- A man appointed by Moses, as ordered by God, to be Prince over the tribe of Judah. He was the son of Perez, the son of Judah (son of Jacob) (Gen 46:12). His family are further detailed in 1 Chronicles 2, which records he had five sons by more than one woman: by an unnamed mother, Jerahmeel, Ram, and Caleb (2:9), and by Abijah daughter of Makir, whom he married when aged 60 years, Segub (2:16) and Ashhur, the latter of whom was born posthumously following Hezron's death. (2:24)
- A tribal leader when Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt. He died in the wilderness.
- "Hezon of Judah". Awoken Bible. Retrieved 4 June 2020.