From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Enoch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Enoch may refer to:
- Enoch (ancestor of Noah), son of Jared, father of Mathusaleh, great-grandfather of Noah, subject of the deuterocanonical Book of Enoch.
- Enoch (son of Cain)
- Hanoch (Enoch), son of Reuben
- Hanoch (Enoch), one of the five sons of Midian
- Enos (biblical figure), or Enosh, grandson of Adam and great grandfather of Enoch
- The Book of Enoch
- Enoch, character in the video game El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron
- Enoch Cain, antagonist of novel From the Corner of His Eye
- Enoch Brae, character in Restless (2011 film)
- Enoch Root, character from Neal Stephenson's novels The Baroque Cycle and Cryptonomicon
- Enoch Soames, eponymous protagonist in a short story by Max Beerbohm
- Nucky Thompson, character in the television series Boardwalk Empire
- Enoch, a pumpkin-costumed character in the 2014 animated miniseries Over the Garden Wall
- Enoch Emery, character in Flannery O'Connor's novel Wise Blood
- Enoch Leng, character in the novels by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
- Enoch, fictional character in Ransom Riggs' novel Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
- Enoch, character in the video game OFF and guardian of Zone 3
- Enoch,a silence brother in Cassandra Clare's novel shadowhunters.
- Enoch, Kentucky
- Enoch, Utah, United States
- Enoch, West Virginia
- Enoch Lake, a small community near Lake Park, Georgia, United States
- Enoch Cree Nation, native band near Edmonton, Canada
- Enoch, a band later renamed P.O.D. (Payable on Death)
- "Enoch", a short story from the Pleasant Dreams: Nightmares collection by Robert Bloch
- "Enoch and the Gorilla", a short story from The Complete Stories (O'Connor) collection by Flannery O'Connor
- Enoch (often called the first city in the setting), is a fictional city of vampires existing only in the shadow-lands in the classic World of Darkness setting after its destruction in the great flood.
- Book of Enoch, or 1 Enoch
- Book of Enoch (disambiguation)
- Enochian (disambiguation)
- Gentoo Linux, originally named Enoch Linux
- Hanoch (disambiguation)
- Henoch (disambiguation)
- Chanoch (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enoch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.