Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hind in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A hind is a female deer, especially a red deer.
Hind may also refer to:
- Hind and al-Hind, a Persian and Arabic name for the Indian subcontinent
- Hind (crater), a lunar impact crater
- 1897 Hind, an asteroid
- HMS Hind, numerous Royal Navy ships
- Mil Mi-24, a helicopter, codenamed "Hind" by NATO
- Hawker Hind, a Royal Air Force light bomber
- Hind (video game), a helicopter game simulation by Digital Integration
- Epinephelus, a genus of groupers (fish) sometimes referred to as hinds
- Ceryneian Hind, a hind in Greek mythology
- All pages with a title containing Hind
- Hinds (disambiguation)
- Hinde (surname)
- Hindi (language)
- Rear (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hind.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.