From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hind in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A hind is a female deer, especially a red deer.
Hind may also refer to:
- Hind and al-Hind, a Persian and Arabic name for the Indian subcontinent
- Hind (crater), a lunar impact crater
- 1897 Hind, an asteroid
In the military
- HMS Hind, numerous Royal Navy ships
- Mil Mi-24, a helicopter, codenamed "Hind" by NATO
- Hawker Hind, a Royal Air Force light bomber
- Hind (video game), a helicopter game simulation by Digital Integration
- Epinephelus, a genus of groupers (fish) sometimes referred to as hinds
- All pages with titles containing Hind
- Hinds (disambiguation)
- Hinde (surname)
- Hindi (language)
- Rear (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hind.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.