Hokkaido Broadcasting Co.,Ltd (北海道放送株式会社 Hokkaido Hōsō Kabushiki-gaisha?), also known as HBC, is a Japanese broadcast network affiliated with the Japan News Network (JNN). Their headquarters are located in Hokkaidō. HBC was established on November 30, 1951. Radio broadcasts officially commenced on March 10, 1952 and TV broadcasts commenced on April 1, 1957, as the first commercial television station in Hokkaido.
- November 30, 1951: HBC is founded.
- January 19, 1952: HBC conducts test transmissions.
- March 10, 1952: Regular radio broadcasts commence.
- 1954: TV transmission tests are conducted in Hakodate.
- April 1, 1957: Regular TV broadcasts commence.
- August 1959: HBC signs an exclusive agreement with JNN.
- March 18, 1966: Color broadcasts commence.
- June 1, 2006: Digital terrestrial broadcasts commence.
- June 24, 2011: Analog terrestrial broadcasts conclude.
- Sapporo(Main Station) JOHR-TV 1ch
- Hakodate JOHO-TV 6ch
- Asahikawa JOHE-TV 11ch
- Obihiro JOHW-TV 6ch
- Kushiro JOQL-TV 11ch
- Abashiri JOQM-TV 1ch
- Kitami JOQM-TV 53ch
- Muroran JOQF-TV 11ch
- Sapporo(Main Station) JOHR-DTV 19ch
- Hakodate JOHR-DTV 17ch
- Asahikawa JOHR-DTV 19ch
- Obihiro JOHR-DTV 19ch
- Kushiro JOHR-DTV 19ch
- Abashiri JOHR-DTV 19ch
- Kitami JOHR-DTV 32ch
- Muroran JOHR-DTV 22ch
- Sapporo(Main Station) JOHR 1287kHz
- Hakodate JOHO 900kHz
- Asahikawa JOHE 864kHz
- Obihiro JOHW 1269kHz
- Kushiro JOQL 1404kHz
- Abashiri JOQM 1449kHz
- Kitami JOQN 801kHz
- Muroran JOQF 864kHz
- Sapporo Television Broadcasting(STV)
- Hokkaido Television Broadcasting(HTB)
- Hokkaido Cultural Broadcasting(uhb)
- TV Hokkaido(TVh)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hokkaido Broadcasting Co..|
|This article related to Japanese television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|