|Motto||Knowledge, Wisdom, Humanity|
|Chancellor||Vinay M. Agrawal|
ISBM University is a private university located in Chhura, Gariaband, Chhattisgarh, India. ISBM University was established in 2016 by Alpha Foundation through Chhattisgarh Private Universities (Establishment and Operation) (Amendment) Act, 2016. It has won the "Best Upcoming University" award for 2017, presented by the Minister of Human Resource Development Prakash Javadekar in association with ASSOCHAM.
The university comprises the following schools:
- School of Arts and Humanities
- School of Commerce
- School of Design
- School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Information and Technology
- School of Journalism and Mass Communication
- School of Law
- School of Library and Information Science
- School of Life Science
- School of Management
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Science
- School of Yoga and Naturopathy
- Agrawal, Vinay M. (16 March 2017). "Educating the world's largest tribal population is a challenge for India : Featurephilia". India Today. Retrieved 3 September 2017.
- "Messages". www.isbmuniversity.edu.in. ISBM University. Retrieved 3 September 2017.
- "State -wise List of Private Universities as on 29.06.2017" (PDF). www.ugc.ac.in. University Grants Commission. 29 June 2017. Retrieved 1 September 2017.
- "Chhattisgarh Private Universities (Establishment and Operation) (Amendment) Act, 2016". Chhattisgarh Gazette. Government of Chhattisgarh. 2016. Retrieved 3 September 2017.
- "This varsity has won 'Best Upcoming University 2017' by HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar : News". India Today. 21 March 2017. Retrieved 3 September 2017.
- "ISBM University Academics". www.isbmuniversity.edu.in. ISBM University. Retrieved 5 August 2019. Clock on Academics