Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya
|Chancellor||Governor of Chhattisgarh|
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya  (formerly Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya), is a public state university located in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India. Founded in 2012, it is a teaching-cum-affiliating university which affiliates 164 colleges and has 5 departments. In a report by Dainik Bhaskar, the newspaper that positions for professors in the University weren't filled due to State Government disapproval.
The university was established by an Act (No. 7 of 2012) - The Chhattisgarh vishwavidyalaya (Amendment) Act, 2011 of state legislature of Chhattisgarh. The university is located in Old High Court in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee University offers Bachelor and Masters as well as various Diplomas and certificate programs in many disciplines.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.)
- Masters of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science in Food Processing & Technology
- Master of Science in Food Processing & Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Application(Hons.)
- Master of Science in Computer Science & Application(Hons.)
- Bachlor in Hotel Management (BHM)
- Master of Science in Microbiology & Bio-Informatics
- "Chhattisgarh: Naya Raipur to be renamed after Atal Bihari Vajpayee". The Times of India. 21 August 2018. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- "Chhattisgarh Govt Renames It's New Capital Naya Raipur To "Atal Nagar", Pays Tribute In Unique Way". Headlines Today. Archived from the original on 21 August 2018. Retrieved 21 August 2018.
- "अटल बिहारी वाजपेयी यूनिवर्सिटी / छह साल में 18 शिक्षकों की भर्ती नहीं, एयू को नहीं मिल रही रिसर्च ग्रांट". Dainik Bhaskar. 14 February 2019. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- "State Universities in Chhattisgarh". University Grants University. Retrieved 20 October 2014.
|This article about a university or college in Chhattisgarh, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|