Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya
|Chancellor||Governor of Chhattisgarh|
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya (formerly Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya), is a public state university located in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India. Founded in 2012, it is a teaching-cum-affiliating university which affiliates 164 colleges and has 5 departments. The university was established by an Act (No. 7 of 2012) - The Chhattisgarh vishwavidyalaya (Amendment) Act, 2011 of state legislature of Chhattisgarh. The university is located in Old High Court in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee University offers Bachelor and Masters as well as various Diplomas and certificate programs in many disciplines.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.)
- Masters of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science in Food Processing & Technology
- Master of Science in Food Processing & Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Application(Hons.)
- Master of Science in Computer Science & Application(Hons.)
- Bachlor in Hotel Management (BHM)
- Master of Science in Microbiology & Bio-Informatics
- "Chhattisgarh Govt Renames It's New Capital Naya Raipur To "Atal Nagar", Pays Tribute In Unique Way". Headlines Today. Retrieved 21 August 2018.
- "State Universities in Chhattisgarh". University Grants University. Retrieved 20 October 2014.
|This article about a university or college in Chhattisgarh, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|