possibly a few Southern Grebo in Ivory Coast, plus refugees
grj – Southern (incl. Jabo)
grv – Central
gbo – Northern
gec – Gboloo
gry – Barclayville
Grebo is a Kru language of Liberia. All of the Grebo languages commonly go by the term Grebo, though in Ivory Coast Krumen is usual. Grebo country is in the extreme south-west of Liberia on the coast and inland, between the rivers Cavally and Cess.
- Barclayville Grebo at Ethnologue (18th ed., 2015)
- Hammarström, Harald; Forkel, Robert; Haspelmath, Martin; Bank, Sebastian, eds. (2016). "Grebo-Liberian". Glottolog 2.7. Jena: Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History.
- Gordon Innes, A Grebo - English Dictionary, Cambridge University Press, 1967
- Gordon Innes, as above. The dictionary was compiled from previous dictionaries and the speech of Assistant 1955-1957 at the School of Oriental and African Studies, London, Mr. J.Y.Dennis
- John Payne (Bp.) (1860). A dictionary of the Grebo language. E.O. Jenkins. Retrieved 25 August 2012.