|• Total||0.17 sq mi (0.44 km2)|
|• Land||0.17 sq mi (0.44 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||1,854 ft (565 m)|
|• Density||366/sq mi (141.3/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||830298|
Inland is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in northwestern Clay County, Nebraska, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 62. Although Inland is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 68954.
Inland lies along local roads just north of U.S. Route 6, 14 miles (23 km) northwest of the city of Clay Center, the county seat of Clay County. Hastings is 10 miles (16 km) to the west. Inland's elevation is 1,854 feet (565 m) above sea level.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Inland CDP, Nebraska". U.S. Census Bureau, American actfinder. Retrieved October 15, 2014.
- Zip Code Lookup
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '08. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2008, p. 63.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Inland, Nebraska, Geographic Names Information System, 1979-03-09. Accessed 2008-04-26.
- Fitzpatrick, Lillian L. (1960). Nebraska Place-Names. University of Nebraska Press. p. 43. A 1925 edition is available for download at University of Nebraska—Lincoln Digital Commons.
- Chicago and North Western Railway Company (1908). A History of the Origin of the Place Names Connected with the Chicago & North Western and Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis & Omaha Railways. p. 86.
- "Clay County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 25 August 2014.
|This Nebraska state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|